MY GOAL MY AMBITION

 My Goal My Ambition

hello my name is Muhammad Syauqii Zufar. i'm one of student of 3 SHS bandung that have a big ambition. since im in elementary school i have a hobby that can make me happy when i do that, that is drawing and painting. i very very like drawing and painting, and i think that’s my passion.


since elementary school, i was joining art private lesson in global art. in there i got a lot of education about how to make a good and beautiful art and after I developed my talent there, I won several trophies in several art competitions. in 5th grade of elementary school I decided to give up art lessons due to the busy school schedule and develop my own talents at home.


my dream after i graduated in 3 senior high school is i can continue my in architecture ITB. because my dream job since i elementary school is to be a successful architect that have a lot of creative idea to make some good and beautiful building. and than after i become a successful architect, i will make  my own art gallery and open some store that sell some art and stationery stuff.


To make it real, I have to start preparing from now. the effort that I have done from now  is to start studying well and diligently to get good grades so  later I can enter ITB through the SNMPTN route. besides that, I also join the student council in my school to train my leadership spirit, how to socialize well, how to organize well, how to cooperate well with others, and how to speak in front of many people. 


That’s enough, i hope 5 until 10 years from now when i read all this, all my dream have come true.

Aamiin....

Thanks for reading my blog!!! 🙏🏻😊

Komentar

Postingan Populer