MY LAST HOLIDAY STORY

MY LAST HOLIDAY

 Image result for semarang"
Last holiday me and my family went to Semarang. I stayed there on 30 december 2019 until 1 january 2020. In first day, I arrived in Semarang at 11.00 AM.

 Fisrt place that i visited in Semarang is Nasi Goreng Pak Karmin. The taste is very very delicious. After that my family and i looked for hotel to stay. Almost all hotels in Semarang are fully booked because this holiday coincides with new year. Finally my family and i got a hotel to stay but only for one night and for next day we had to find new hotel to stay. In the afternoon we went to Lawang Sewu. In there we can see the historic heritage buliding of the Netherlands. The atmosphere there is very tense especially when we come at night. It is said, this place was used for torture of japanese prisoners, so this place know as a horror place. In the evening we went to Nasi Jamblang Pak Mamet for dinner. The food in there was so delicious.

In the second day, my family and i went to “Kota Tua”. Why this destination is called Kota Tua ? It is because in that place lot of old bulidings. Bulidings and atmosphere in there same as asia africa street in Bandung. Next destination that i visited was Sam Po Kong temple. Sam Po Kong  Temple is for konghuchu religion to pray, beside that Sam Po Kong Temple can be a tourist destination because of its unique buliding. When new years eve comes, i just stayed at hotel and watched some fireworks from my window rooms.

in last day, my family and i did not visit other tourist destination. we just go to the "central oleh-oleh khas Semarang' to buy some food that special and only available in Semarang. At 2 PM my family and i decide to go back to Bandung because there is a news that says there will be traffic jams due to flooding in Jakarta. And the news is true, the trip to Bandung takes a longer time compared to going to Semarang. Finally at 11 PM my family and i arrived in Bandung.

So thats all about my holiday story, thank you !!



Komentar

Postingan Populer