DIALOG VIDEO


English Project

SMAN 3 Bandung
X-MIPA 6

-M.Syauqii Z (21)
-M.Fathan H (20)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aXZUc2qeEND_Goq71_jNSrcjCsPSXydl


DIALOG :

Syauqii : Hi Fathan! How are you ? Long time no see, i’m very surprised!
Fathan : Hi Syauqii ! I’m feeling good, wow long time no see ! How about you ? 
Syauqii : I’m good, by the way i see on your instagram you joined a competition. Is             
                that true ??
Fathan : Yes, it’s true
Syauqii : What kind  competition ??
Fathan : It’s a math competition. I hope i can be the winner.
Syauqii : I hope so, good luck !!

1 WEEK LATER AT THE SAME DAY

Syauqii : Hi ! How about your competition ? Did you win it ?
Fathan : Yes, i win it
Syauqii : congratulation ! You did your best !
Fathan : Thank you ! I’m feeling so grateful for that !
Syauqii : How do you get it ?
Fathan : I’m Studying hard for this competition 
Syauqii : Oh, i usually see you in library, did you study in it ?
Fathan : Yes, of course 
Syauqii : Wow, can you invite me to study together next time ?
Fathan : Yes, of course. You can come to library anytime !
Syauqii : Okk see you in library !
Fathan : See you !

Komentar

Postingan Populer